Why am I receiving emails, or seeing Change.org in the wrong language?
You can manage the language settings of your account from your Change.org profile. If you are receiving emails in the wrong language, please follow these steps to update this information:
- Log into your account at Change.org
- Click on your name or display photo, located at the top-right side of the page
- Click on "Settings" from the drop-down menu and select “General information”
- Select your desired language from the "Language" drop-down menu (this will determine the language you see on Change.org)
- Click "Save" to keep your changes
If you are seeing the Change.org website in the wrong language, please use the location selector in the bottom right-hand corner of the footer to update your selection.