A step by step guide to starting your petition
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please Contact us.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to start your petition!
- Decide if your petition is on a local, national, or global scale! No change is too big or too small.
- Select a topic that best fits your petition. If none of them fit, choose “Other.”
- Let us know how many people you think you can share your petition with. Don’t worry if it’s only a small number!
- Add a title. Make sure to keep it short, and focus on naming a solution, rather than stating the problem.
- Tell your story. Explain the problem, and why you care about it! Explain the impact the solution you mentioned in your title would have.
- Add a photo. You don’t have to add a picture, but as they say - a picture is worth a thousand words!
- Add your phone number. This allows campaigners to offer tips and tricks to being successful.
- Check out your preview! This is a chance to see all your hard work in one place, and get a feel for what others will see when they come to sign your petition.
- Once you’re ready, hit the big red “Publish petition” button in the bottom right corner.
CONGRATS! You’ve published your petition, and it’s ready to get signed! Share you petition on your social media networks, via email, and with friends and family. Once they’ve signed, ask them to share as well!
If you run into any technical issues, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team - we are always happy to help!